BuddySchool is concerned about your privacy. Thanks to the special technological and procedural safeguards we guarantee security of any personal data entrusted to us. Our purpose is to provide you solutions that allow for the implementation of a fully secure on-line services.
This website has been prepared by Blue Media LLC.
You can contact with us using this e-mail address: email@example.com.
Secured Personal Information
- At the moment of providing his or her personal data the User expresses his or her voluntary approval to place and process the personal data in the Company's data bases.
- Company processes especially, but not exclusively, User’s name, surname, address, state, country, e-mail address, phone number.
- BuddySchool may use collected information, including technical or diagnostic information, your suggestions or feedback, to maintain, improve and enhance the Services.
- BuddySchool is using some third parties services for purpose of payment processing (First Data). When Client decides to make some payment or withdrawn cash via BuddySchool some of personal information may be transferred to those third parties.
- BuddySchool will not sell or share Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes unless User have granted us permission to do so. We will ask for a consent before we use or share information for any purpose other than the reason is provided or as otherwise provided by this Privacy Statement.
- All private information like User’s e-mail address can be accessed only by providing User’s password.
- Children can only use BuddySchool services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians. Children under the age of 13 cannot register into the Service, so we do not collect any personal information them.
- By using BuddySchool, the User consents to receiving electronic communications from BuddySchool. These communications will include notices about User’s account (e.g., shipping and receiving e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service, such as featured content or other announcements.
- Approving of personal data processing for marketing purposes is equal to agreeing to receive from the Company, to the e-mail address or mobile phone number(s) provided, information about special offers, promotions and competitions, as well as about the products and services of the Company or entities it cooperates with.
- The Company is the administrator of the personal data of the Service's User.
- A Client is entitled to review his or her personal data, as well as to correct or remove them. In some situations the removal of personal data may be possible together with Account Deletion.
- For review, change or remove personal data Client can use settings in User Profile or contact BuddySchool.
The data collection for statistical purposes (Cookies).
- In some instances, BuddySchool may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, web beacons and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website.
- The collected data allow to recognize you when you reopen the Site. BuddySchool keeps record of a certain information on a website Client and/or User's computer in a ‘Cookie’ file. This file is periodically updated when a Client and/or User returns to the website.
- The data are also analysed by the Company using the public system tools such as Google Analytics, Gemius SA, Crazy Egg.
- To disable ‘Cookies’ please turn this option off in your web browser.
Service users do not receive spam, it means unwanted content, from the Company
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. In addition, if you reside in a country which is prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations with the United States or its citizens, you may not use this Site.
- We never ask for any personal information, we especially NEVER ask for a password to your bank account or to provide us with any passwords used to commit the transaction.
- If you have doubts about the authenticity of the received email - contact us to check if the message came from us.
- In the address bar of your web browser always check if the address of our website starts with "https://" instead of "http://" (s indicates that the connection is encrypted or secure).
If a User wants to delete your account, he or she can do it by himself or herself after logging into the Settings tab or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have concluded any contracts that have not been completed, your account will be deleted on your request.