University of Denver, Daniels College of Business, Denver, Colorado. November, 1999
• Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.).
Universidad de Carabobo, Valencia, Venezuela. June, 1994
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (Economist). Summa Cum Laude.
• First Place and Valedictorian of the Class of Economists.
Extracurricular training during and after university studies.
• Completed twenty-four (24) extracurricular courses and seminars on quality, six-sigma philosophy, management strategies, finance, economics, strategic planning, English, Internet, computer programming and others.
Experience: 0 years
Westchester Community College, State University of New York. Professor of Marketing
• Prepared undergraduate students by providing expertise through teaching, research and coaching of Marketing 101.
Universidad de Carabobo. University Professor
• Prepared undergraduate students by providing expertise through teaching, research and coaching of subjects such as marketing, market research, quantitative techniques, mathematics, economic resources and microeconomics.
Ford Motor Company. Financial Analyst
• Performed analysis of $1,000 to $500,000 worth of capital spending projects related to the purchase and installation of significant fixed asset additions.
• Coordinated and prepared reports of the forecasts, budgets and business plans for senior management, which led to the significant reduction of capital spending versus the 2001 budget.
• Achieved 50% time reduction in the preparation of monthly reports, by utilizing MS Excel to report capital spending data contained in the company’s accounting systems.
• Led and prepared financial analyses of Six-sigma projects related to Ford Corporate’s cost reduction strategies. These projects resulted in savings of approximately $200,000 in 2001.
• Trained teams of project leaders and financial analysts in the use of Six-sigma financial analysis tools.
• Green belt certification on the Six-sigma business philosophy.
Formus Communications Inc., Denver, Colorado. Business Intern
• Performed market and competitive research analyses for the development of business plans for entry into telecommunication markets of Latin America, Spain and Portugal.
Private Secretary Department, Carabobo State Government. Venezuela. Assistant of Governor
• Prepared reports comparing regional crime statistics and economic indicators that enabled the governor and his team to adopt public service improvement strategies that led to crime reduction in the State.
Banco Unión. Credit Analyst
• Prepared credit analysis reports of existing and potential clients.