ENGLISH_ FOR_YOU (American English Mother Tongue Teacher)
|languages||English, Italian, Spanish|
BA Political Science and Economics at Macalester College (Honors as a Wingspread Fellow) (St. Paul, Minnesota, USA)
Valedictorian (4.5 GPA) with “Honors” in English and History (High School diploma) Soldan International Studies High School (St. Louis, Missouri)
Computer courses in Microsoft Office software: Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Courses in Web design and Web content management.
TEFL Training (InLingua School)
Various Italian Language courses (private and institutional)
Various Courses in Translation (Italian - English) (English - Italian)
Translation work experience with Italian publishing houses, web designers, private and public companies. (List available upon request)
Film and Music Industry experience includes subtitle translations, songwriting, song lyric translations, web design and content management, and promotion for musical groups.
Experience: 20 years
#1 .....NUMBER ONE !!!!... +11,118 NO STRESS!!! Private Individual Skype Lessons Given!!! 99.9% Positive Feedback! Buddy School.com American English Mother Tongue Teacher - Personal ESL Trainer -Translator!!! (Number One!!! ... 👍... since March 2008)
ATTENTION: Please contact me for lessons ONLY if you are +16 years old! I am sorry but I do not accept children as my online students. In addition, all students must already have at least 4 - 5 years of English learning experience and a Lower Intermediate English level.
***NOTE: If you are ITALIAN and have a lower level of English, I will still accept you as my student because I am fluent in Italian and can easily communicate with you! Va bene? Va bene!👍
Hello! 🤩 By the way, I can and do accept some students who want to use a webcam during our lessons. However, all my lessons are usually conducted without a webcam and all my students really appreciate this!😊 Why? Because it allows us more freedom to just concentrate on improving their writing, listening, speaking, and pronunciation. Therefore, if you are shy --- worried about whatever you are wearing (or not wearing!), where you are, or how you look at the time of our lesson --- it does not matter! 😁 Let's just study English together! :)) Impressive results are guaranteed! My 632 students from 67 countries AGREE! :))
VERY IMPORTANT! -- First-time students!
(1) First of all, please COMPLETE your student profile information page providing gender, country, time zone, and language.
(2) All bookings must be prepaid and requested at least 24 HOURS advance!!! This is VERY important due to my other online and off-line work obligations! Thank you! :)
(3) When you book your lesson please write a brief message in the appropriate space box confirming that you are + 16 years old and that you have at least a Lower Intermediate Level.
(4) In your brief message, please also tell me what kind of English learning program you need --- such as IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT test preparation, Business English, Medical English, General English Conversation, Job Interview, Immigration Interview preparation, or any other special English learning program. Thank you! :)
5) VERY IMPORTANT -- After every lesson, please make sure to leave feedback (with a short WRITTEN comment). Please note that as your teacher, I also always leave positive written feedback comments for my students! Thank you! :)
****** Buddy School Tip ******
In the event that your teacher is absent for a lesson, please make sure that the following have not occurred before leaving negative feedback!
- Natural disaster has struck the country
- Family emergency
- Teacher has been hospitalized
- Internet service was disrupted
- Teacher has passed away
INFORMATION ABOUT ME:
+ 20 years experience ---- I was born and educated in the USA and I am currently living and working in Italy as an ESL American English Teacher, translator, and content editor.
I speak American English clearly with no regional accent or characteristics. I am also fluent in both spoken and written Italian and have a good working knowledge of Spanish!
+11,118 Individual private online lessons since 15 January 2008
99.9% Positive Feedback
632 Online students in 67 countries around the world!
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Malta, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
*****Please note how much lessons cost:
60 minutes / 16.00 USD .... one private individual lesson
45 minutes / 12.00 USD .... one private individual lesson
30 minutes / 8.00 USD ..... one private individual lesson
English_For_You provides the following online English language services:
1. American English Conversation lessons (offering an individualized learning program) that encourage and give the student an opportunity to use the English they have already learned by working on vocabulary expansion, sentence structure, and pronunciation.
2. Test Preparation for B1, B2, C1, C2, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL ITP, GMAT, BEC, TOEIC, GRE, IFCE, and USMLE.
3. Business English lessons: Correcting grammar and pronunciation - Role playing business situations -Telephone English - Editing business emails or letters - Practice writing, reading, and delivering presentations - Help writing proposals
4. Job interview preparation; Video Conference and Telephone Job interviews; Graduate and Private School interview preparation including PowerPoint or Slide Presentations.
5. ESP (English for Special Purposes): Helping students to successfully learn and use the English vocabulary relevant to the hotel, tourism, and catering industries. There is also a course to teach and help students practice English for Medical purposes for doctor-patient, nurse-patient, and administrative situations.
6. Proofreading and editing essays (TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statements, etc), emails, letters, manuscripts, white papers, and proposals.
7. Translations (Italian-English) for websites, blogs, articles, papers, etc.
I have also worked and collaborated as a Video Text Content Translator and Managing Editor for WTVideo (a news/media website) based in Rome, Italy.
www.guardachevideo.it (Italian website)
www.wtvideo.com (English and Facebook website)
For more information about me:
ENGLISH_FOR_YOU WEB MAGAZINE:
TEACHING --- is my first passion...and next is MUSIC !♥♬ ;)
♬♥♬ My band .....JALEBI Music!
Check out our music and videos! ♬♥♬
JALEBI Music (lead singer):
JALEBI Music (lead singer):