I have taught all ages, all levels, all group sizes and by almost all teaching methods. I have taught in public schools, private schools, conversation schools, corporations, government offices, and privately. I have been teaching for 10 years, including 4 years in Japan.
Experience: 10 years
My name is Brian. Does Barrack Obama speak English well? Of course he does!
You too can speak as well as President Obama!
My introduction :
• American (native English speaker)
• ESL Certification (Oregon Literacy Council)
• 10 years of ESL teaching experience
• 2005~2009 : Taught English in Japan with Berlitz, GABA and Interac
• Taught at NEC, Tokyo Electron, Yokohama Rubber, Nippon Steel and Taisho
• Mechanical Engineer (college degree & 15 years professional experience)
• Started teaching English while working at Intel Corporation as an Engineer
• Hobbies : soccer (30 years), guitar (29 years) and Japanese (12 years)
My teaching style :
• Funny! – Interesting! – Professional! – Patient! – Positive! – Successful!
• I talk slowly and clearly, but the STUDENT TALKS MORE.
• My lesson goals : SPEAKING, LISTENING, VOCABULARY, GRAMMAR & PRONUNCIATION
• Business English (emails, meetings, negotiations, trading, management)
• Professional : Outline and materials are sent 24 hours before each scheduled lesson time.
Popular topics :
• Obama and Clinton
• Iran and North Korea
• Economic recession
• Environment, global warming and green technology
• Art, music, movies, food and fashion
• International customs and cultures
• Science and medicine
• Soccer, futsal and The Premier League
• Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, Sidney Crosby, Beckham, Ronaldo, your choice!
• ABBA, Carpenters, U2, Louis Armstrong, Beatles, your choice!
Lesson Details :
• FREE TRIAL LESSON (60 MINUTES)!!!
• CONVENIENT!!! Available at any time!!!! Weekdays and weekends!!!
• Lesson Fee (after trial lesson) = $15 USD / hour
• Lessons by Skype (video also available!!)
• Payment to PayPal account
English is very important in today's economy. I want to teach you English!
Yes we can!