In addition to holding a degree in Training and Development I have over 15 years experience of delivering courses for personal development.
Experience: 15 years
Being assertive is being able to express yourself with confidence without having to resort to passive, aggressive or manipulative behaviour.
By developing assertiveness and becoming aware of our own strengths and weaknesses, we can modify our behaviour for greater effectiveness in social and business interactions.
This course will provide guidance on how to become more assertive and build self-confidence, which in-turn will help participants to achieve greater work effectiveness and productivity, whilst putting them in control of their daily activities and making them more able to overcome stressful work and life situations.
Anyone that needs to develop their assertiveness skills and improve communication with others.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
* Explain what assertiveness is and what it means for us and those around us
* Appreciate that everyone has rights as an individual and that you can stand by those rights
* Take a positive approach in communicating more effectively
* Improve their self-esteem
* Appreciate which words to use to get the most out of interactions with others
* Follow a set process for approaching situations in an assertive manner.
This course will be delivered in 10 one hour lessons.