In addition to holding a degree in Training and Development I have over 15 years experience of delivering courses for personal development.
Experience: 15 years
In the modern world it is easy for us to operate on automatic pilot. By doing this we often fail to make the best use of our time. It sometimes helps to stop and take stock of the situation and think about how we are working
This course encourages participants to stop and think about how they operate and will help anybody who is not making the best use of their time.
Intended for: Anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness through time management.
Objectives: By the end of this session you will be able to:
* Recognise what prevents you from making the best use of your time
* Make necessary long medium and short term plans to help you make the best use of your time
* Recognise and manage common time wasters so you can make the best use of your time
* Control when you read your e-mail so that it is not a constant source of interruption
* Manage your incoming e-mail so that you spend the minimum amount of time required to deal with it effectively
* Take action to reduce the number of unnecessary e-mails you receive.
* Develop and follow an action plan to ensure implementation of your new time management techniques.
This course will be delivered in 10 one hour lessons.