In addition to holding a degree in Training and Development I have over 15 years experience of delivering courses for personal development.
Experience: 15 years
Coaching has become a critical element of team development and yet it is rarely understood and often implemented poorly. This training course will provide you with a core understanding of the methods of coaching and provide you with some basic skills that will enable you to practically carry out coaching in the workplace.
It moves away from the viewpoint that coaching must be process driven and bureaucratic and will help you appreciate that coaching is an everyday occurrence that, when performed correctly, can be enlightening and fun.
Intended for: Anyone that coaches as a part of their job role.
Objectives: By the end of this course you will be able to:
* Explain what coaching is as well as what it isn't
* Describe the best times to use coaching
* Practically apply coaching methods in their your environment
* Use questioning and listening skills to enhance coaching
* What coaching is about...and what it isn't about
* Applications of Coaching
* Coaching in Practice
* Relating it Back to the Workplace
* Active Listening
This course will be delivered in 10 one hour lessons.