Learn English with TEFL and TESOL Certified Teacher I Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert
2016 - Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator l Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert
2013 - 140-Hour Master Course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
2012 - 120-Hour Course in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL)
1999-2003 Bachelor of Arts Major in English (CUM LAUDE)
Experience: 10 years
Avail of the LUCKY FIVE PROMO:
Refer five friends and get English classes for FREE. 2016 is the Year of Giving Back. We are really grateful to all our loyal students and we wish to share our gratitude with you by offering FREE ONE YEAR CLASS upon successful referral of FIVE new students.
What do students get after the class?
- a copy of the class recording
- a DETAILED class assessment
- a Certificate of Attendance after completing at least 20 classes
Test Preparation Classes
Job Interview English
English for Young Learners
*****************TYPES OF CLASSES****************
Phone English is a type of class suitable for busy professionals who are constantly on the go. Students can use their mobile phone to attend classes with their teacher. Length of the lesson can be from 10 to 60 minutes depending on the students' availability.
SKYPE or ZOOM CLASS - Skype or Zoom provides students with video, voice, chat, screen sharing and recording options for easy access of lesson materials, files and other learning resources online. Students new in e-learning are encouraged to take this class because it will be easier for the teacher to walk them through the lesson. We offer flexible time schedule but we strongly encourage students to do at least 30 minutes of classes.
GOOGLE Hangout - This is our newest course offering. This is ideal for students who prefer group classes. We suggest this course to students who want to study with their group of friends or classmates, homework help, research or group project.
***************ABOUT THE TEACHER***************
I'm a professional ESL and EFL teacher with ten-year track record in online tutorial management, teaching and recruitment of efficient, dedicated and passionate Filipino tutors who deliver world-class instruction to our international students. I use the latest technological innovation, varied VOIP providers, whiteboard software programs, Youtube videos and other media resources to make learning fun and exciting to language learners.
As a teacher, I constantly look for opportunities for self-development by enrolling to different courses offline and online to ensure that I'm updated with the latest teaching trends and methodologies. I also completed the 120-hour TESOL (Registration ID#: MMT2012-11-76036750) and 140-Hour Master TEFL (Certificate Number:100-2273) courses in 2013. In addition, I finished some signature-track MOOC classes in Virtual Instruction and Foundations in Teaching offered by University of California and Commonwealth Education Trust in Coursera. I strongly support continuous education and encourage all my students to do the same thing to become fluent users of the language.
Nowadays, I've been selected as Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and Microsoft brand ambassador. My students can interact with other classroom worldwide through exclusive Microsoft in Education access such as Guest Speakers Invite of award-winning writers, educators, artists in class and virtual field trip to the world's famous museum, national partks, and farms. Last but not the least, students can play the global Mystery Skype game around the world, enabling them to use English in the classroom.
1. Book your lesson in Buddyschool.
2. Add my Skype ID: luckygirl1023. In adding up my ID to your contact list, make sure to Introduce yourself by providing your Buddyschool ID, date and time of trial class, interested course (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, Business English, etc.) and short self-introduction.
3. Kindly make sure that you have a headset or microphone with noise cancellation, fast internet connection, personal computer and quiet environment. For YOUNG LEARNERS, parents should be ready to assist their kids during the lesson. You can check your microphone and speaker settings by calling the ECHO SOUND TEST Service in Skype.
4. Be ready for the trial lesson at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Log-in to your Buddyschool account to confirm your attendance and inform your teacher that you are ready for the class. Send a message FIVE (5) minutes before the start of the class both in Buddyschool and Skype just to make sure that everything is set before the lesson.
5. Only submit a TRIAL LESSON request if you are 100% committed to learn.
*************CLASS PACKAGE RATES**************
120 LESSONS (50 MINUTES) - $230
10 LESSONS (50 MINUTES) - $115
1. CLASS CANCELLATION SHOULD BE DONE WITHIN 24 HOURS. Failure to send a notice within the allowable timeframe means forfeiture of the class credit.
2. I implement a STRICT ATTENDANCE POLICY. Students are only given maximum of 3 class cancellation for the entire month. Absences exceeding the said number should be counted as completed class.
3. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is my top priority. I would like to make each and every lesson a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE to my students. I strongly encourage each students to leave a WRITTEN FEEDBACK after every lesson to receive the same written assessment of your class perforformance.
NOTE: I am currently located in the Philippines, a country prone to natural disasters such as typhoon ( approx. 20/year), flood, etc. In an event that I fail to show up in class, kindly wait within 24-48 HOURS for my message before leaving a negative feedback to avoid misrepresentation of scores.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!!!