Chinese, English, Esperanto, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin
1990-1994 Ernst-Reuter-Schule, Kamp-Lintfort
1994-2003 Städtisches Gymnasium, Kamp-Lintfort
2003-now Duisburg-Essen university
Experience: 5 years
My native language is German. I have extensive experience teaching German both locally and via the internet. Among other things, I am the project manager and host of GermanPod101.com .
I'll gladly use English, German, French or Esperanto as common language in our lessons; other languages may be possible on request.
I provide both e-mail lessons, text chat and voice chat-based ones over Skype. I take on beginner, intermediate and advanced students. An example of classes I can offer:
- Standard ("High") German for all levels
- Quick conversational German for tourists
- German accent improvement
- German vocabulary improvement through songs, jokes or non-fictional texts (for intermediate/advanced students)
- German literature classics (reading class for advanced students)
- Essay-writing in German (for advanced students)
- Business German (for intermediate/advanced students)
- An introduction to German dialects
- German culture, history, politics, DOs and DONTs
The aim of lessons, their focus, their intensity and the medium used will be entirely the student's choice and course material will be carefully chosen and adapted to suit the student's needs.