Expert English teacher - IELTS & General English
BA Degree Philosophy University of Birmingham, U.K.
CELTA: Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults.
International House Buenos Aires: Cambridge English Examinations Teacher Training.
I gave business and general English lessons to groups and individuals in Argentina for 4 years, working for a prestigious language school and within several multi-national companies. Since 2011 I've been giving online English classes, and now focus on this complelely. I'm an expert on the IELTS and FCE, and have helped many students reach their IELTS goals for university admission and immigration to Canada, Australia and the UK.
Experience: 9 years
Hi, my name's Tim and I'm highly experienced English teacher from London, UK. I offer general English or IELTS preparation courses.
Lessons are relaxed and fun, but with a serious goal - improve your English as quickly as possible. The aim is for you to practice using English naturally. There's always discussion, debate, and lots of opportunities for you to improve speaking fluency and intonation.
My courses include the following:
* Improve speaking confidence, fluency and intonation.
* Increase your range of vocabulary so you can speak about a wide range of topics in more detail and with more accuracy.
* Improve your grammar, so you can use more complex grammatical structures correctly.
* Work on your writing skills, so that you can write clear, coherent texts that develop ideas effectively.
* Work on reading and listening skills so that you can read and understand spoken English more easily.
All learning materials for both General and IELTS classes are included free of charge, including vocabulary and grammar exercises, audios, texts, practice questions and more.
I can offer a discount on 10 lesson packages (purchased in advance).
Please book a free test lesson so we can discuss your personal General English or IELTS preparation classes in more detail.