||English, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish
- PhD in language education | expected 2014
- learning to become a translator | expected 2014
- uni degree in language education and social communication
- scholarships: - Venice, Italy, Ca' Foscari Uni; Thessaloniki, Greece, Aristotle Uni :)
- Hungarian, English, Italian, Greek, Spanish :)
Experience: 10 years
My name is Bogi, I've been teaching languages (Italian and English) for 10 years. Currently, I'm doing my PhD in creative language teaching and minority education.
I lived and studied in Italy - I was there on scholarship, then I graduated from the uni in language education some time ago. I have been teaching groups, 1-o-1 - both online and face-to-face.
A couple of words about my lessons:
- lots of listening and listening-based activities!! (it's crucial, I'll tell you why!! :) )
- lots of conversation - based on real-life topics; videos, articles, songs and others
- digestible, concise, conversation-focused grammar lessons
- evaluation, feedback - so that you know how much you have progressed!!
- aand eg starts with a needs analysis, so that I can know what you REALLY need!!
I adore teaching languages, but time to time I have the opportunity to translate both from and to Italian and English.
As for me, I'm a fun, easygoing, talkative and curious person with lots of energy and devotion to what I do. It's not about making ends meet!! Teaching is my hobby; the atmosphere of the lessons reflects this :)
I'm not only a language teacher with a degree - I'm apt in other fields as well, such as culture, arts, politics, movies etc - so you won't be bored!
My students say that I'm a very inspiring and motivating personality, I hope it will work with you as well!! :)
What I expect in return ;)
- ss who want to learn and are ready to take my advice
- a bit of enthusiasm
- punctuality both in time and payment!
The costs of the lessons:
8eu/class if you buy 10 classes
10eu/ class if you buy 5 classes
12eu/ class if you buy 1 class
Each class lasts 55 minutes