3 years experience teaching Business professionals from a broad range of locations (Japan, South Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia..).
Last year I taught in Gangnam, Seoul. I also used to work as an English teacher for Korean, Chinese and Japanese university students in the Philippines.
I have worked for the biggest business consultancy firm in the world (PwC) and analyzed investment funds at the FTSE 100 financial company AVIVA.
Experience: 3 years
My name is Lee,
I have been involved in many of my own business projects in South East Asia (Owned my own bar / restaurant, profitably traded equity, commodity and currency markets.) My unique entrepreneurial adventures have given me the skills to teach Business English very effectively
WHO WILL MY COURSE HELP?
COLLEGE STUDENTS AND GRADUATES –
I have been in your position and know how overwhelming it can be to go through the recruitment process at a big financial firm. I used my communication skills to beat 6,000 people to a job for 30 positions in the UK so can advice you on interview preparation.
I can help you advance your career by improving your English to gain promotions
I currently teach 8 students (intermediate – advanced levels) online, using Skype
Students I have previously taught are oil executives, business managers, students preparing for business school, and graduates looking to break into finance to land their dream job)
TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGY
My lessons are designed to improve each of my student’s individual strengths and weaknesses. I will build a well structured training program that will work best for you and suit your personal needs.
How to pass investment banking / financial interviews
• Job interview preparation (Industry specific questions & answers)
• Business / Economics discussions, debates and case studies
• Lifestyle design and techniques of “THE NEW RICH”
• Market overviews and analysis (Emerging markets, Oil and energy, Finance, Technology…)
• Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) in business
• Vocabulary – specific focus on high frequency “power” words (Pareto system)
• Assessment of writing skills – 80/20 analysis of weaknesses
Together we can meet your Business English goals. I look forward to meeting you