My name is Antonio,I'm Italian and I live in England for some time
I lived and studied in Italy.
A couple of words about my lessons:
- lots of listening and listening-based activities!! (it's crucial, I'll tell you why!! :) )
- lots of conversation - based on real-life topics; videos, articles, songs and others
- digestible, concise, conversation-focused grammar lessons
- evaluation, feedback - so that you know how much you have progressed!!
I adore teaching languages, but time to time I have the opportunity to translate both from and to Italian and English.
As for me, I'm a fun, easygoing, talkative and curious person with lots of energy and devotion to what I do. It's not about making ends meet!! Teaching is my hobby; the atmosphere of the lessons reflects this :)
I'm not only a language teacher with a degree - I'm apt in other fields as well, such as culture, arts, politics, movies etc - so you won't be bored!
My students say that I'm a very inspiring and motivating personality, I hope it will work with you as well!! :)
What I expect in return ;)
- ss who want to learn and are ready to take my advice
- a bit of enthusiasm
- punctuality both in time and payment!
The costs of the lessons:
8eu/class if you buy 10 classes
10eu/ class if you buy 5 classes
12eu/ class if you buy 1 class