present: online language tutor (Japanese, Hungarian)
08. 2009. – 02. 2011: Bálint Márton Primary & Secondary School, Tasks: Japanese teaching, Organising programs on Japanese culture, Conducting teaching practice
07. 2007.– 09. 2008.: BIHO Foreign Language Academy (Nagoya, Japan; Lecturer), Task: Hungarian and German teaching for Japanese natives
07. 2007.– 09.2008.: Kurashi no gakko (Okazaki, Japan; lecturer), Task: German teaching
10. 2006.– 03.2007.: Hunfalvy János Bilingual Training School in Trade and Economy, Tasks: Japanese teaching,
Organising programs on Japanese culture, Conducting teaching practice
01. 2006. – 03.2007.: InterClub Hungarian Language School (lecturer), Task: Teaching Hungarian language (for Japanese natives)
2002 – 2007 Teaching Hungarian language for Japanese natives and teaching Japanese language for Hungarian natives
Experience: 10 years
Hi, I am Róbert Király. I was born in Hungary and I earned my master's degree at the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Budapest, majoring in Japanese and German. During my studies, I completed a course on Hungarian language for foreigners too. My native language is Hungarian, and I speak fluent Japanese, German and English. Also, my Thai language skills are getting better each day too.
I studied on a scholarship in Jena, Germany, for six months, and I spent 21 months altogether in Japan, where I obtained the level one (highest) grade of the Japanese international language exams (JLPT) in 2009.
Learning a language, speaking different languages and getting to know other cultures and foreigners by speaking their languages, has been a wonderful experience. I would like to share this experience – beyond the personal motivation of a student – in teaching. The authenticity of this is insured, because I have been living in Thailand since the beginning of 2011, and so, I am linked to a new language and culture once again. :)
I taught the Japanese language in Hungary (in elementary and secondary schools, language schools and as a private tutor). While quite the opposite, when I was in Japan, I worked as a German and Hungarian lecturer. Currently, I am living in Thailand where I am teaching Japanese and Hungarian as an online teacher.
I am conducting preparatory lessons for the Japanese international language exams at any level. However, learning a language can be a delightful experience where the goal is not about passing an exam, but about something else. I will ask you about your goal during the first lesson, because everybody is different and want to learn Japanese with a different goal and notion. I would like to fully satisfy your needs and we shall keep track of the objective as much as possible right from the beginning of the lessons.