Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) with Honours;
Fellowship of the Royal Society of Arts;
MA (Applied Linguistics).
Experience: 6 years
****NO SALES GIMMICKS!****
***ONLY EXCELLENT,PROFESSIONAL, STRUCTURED ENGLISH LANGUAGE TUITION***
**EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED NATIVE(ANCESTORS ENGLISH AND I AM FROM LONDON,UK) ENGLISH TEACHER offers the following lessons/courses:
NOTE: **A learning file will be kept for all students and 2 academic references will be provided free of charge for ALL students.**
***TEACHING ENGLISH IS MY PROFESSION***(it is NOT a hobby, so choose your teacher wisely!**
1. Practice and revision for PYD/Prep-year students using a variety of syllabi texts (i.e. North Star, Interactions,Global, and New Headways etc.);
2. Lessons for students following internationally recognized courses (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge examinations in English);
PLEASE NOTE: This includes all skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking, and grammar).
3. Lessons and revision offered for those who simply want to learn English for travel, business, and hospitality;
4. Lessons in conversation, phonetics, phonology, and pronunciation for all levels offered (students requiring this type of course should state; their level, what they want to improve on, and the text they have been using when making an initial enquiry).
1. The student is expected to "arrive" on time for class;
2. Free lessons are NOT given. This is because I feel it does not benefit the learner as it encourages students to "experiment" with numerous teachers. Thus, delaying the learning process;
3. If you require revision, please state in your initial enquiry (www.buddyschool.com/onlineUKEnglish) the text book you would like to use for a lesson and YOUR ultimate aim. All students will be given a level assessment form to complete before they are accepted as a student.
4. On completion of a set of lessons (4 or more) or a course, a certificate will be posted, if required-free of charge.
5. A free reference service will be provided (free of charge) to students who complete a course of study.