Shelagh- Teacher's Assistant Certificate
I have been an Education Assistant (EA) in the public School system in Victoria, BC, Canada for about 8 years. I specialize in working with students who are hard of hearing and deaf. I am fluent in American Sign Language.
I have experience in educational volunteering in other countries such as Spain, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Honduras. I speak very basic Spanish.
Matth ew- Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate (TESL)
My husband has his TESL certificate and 2 years experience teaching at a private school in Honduras. Any requests for proof reading or specific grammatical questions will directed to him and answered via email.
Experience: 10 years
Fun & Practical Lesson Plans!
- Homework assignment emailed before each lesson
- Feedback emailed after each lesson
- Learn new words and phrases using pictures, acting, and music
- Custom lesson plans to work towards your specific language goals
- Practice speaking and writing in proper sentences
- Improve your English accent with speech excersizes
- Proff read school and work projects
- Expand your vocabulary
- Prepare for travel