|country||Trinidad and Tobago|
I am a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) student at Columbia Southern University, Alabama, USA. I graduated (MBA) from Henley Management College in the United Kingdom in 2010.
As a manager at both strategic and tactical levels of various non-profit organizations for over nineteen (19) years, it is my belief that my experiences can deeply enhance the quality of my tutoring. I have also functioned as a lecturer of the University of the Southern Caribbean, Trinidad. From a technological perspective I have conducted web conferences and am exposed to using Blackboard. It is also my belief that I can identify with diverse cultures since I have been exposed to many Caribbean islands, USA and spent a year (2002) living in Australia.
Experience: 19 years
In this course we will address various areas such as:
- Assessing the macro and micro environments
- Analyzing one's Customers
- Assessing the competition
- How to segment and position one's product or service
- Ensuring Competitive Advantage is sustained
- Exploring the Marketing mix
- Excelling at Customer service