Do you want to Learn Spanish by the hand of Specialized Translators and Teachers???
|languages||English, Portuguese, Spanish|
Terti ary Degree:
1997-2000 Technical, Scientific and Literary Translation Course ofStudies, at the Daguerre Institute.
Tertiar y Degree with Official Recognition:
&ld quo;Technical, Scientific, and Literary Translator for the English language”< /p>
2002-2006  ; "Technical Scientific and Literary Translator for the English Language"< p> 2002-2006 &nb sp; “Sworn Translator for the English Language”< /p>
Universidad del Museo Social Argentino, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
&n bsp;University Degree awarded with Official Recognition:
&nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; “Sworn Translator"
"Technical Scientific and Literary Translator
COURT-A PPOINTED TRANSLATOR AND INTERPRETER SINCE 2006.
T eacher at the University John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
Online Berlitz Teacher
Colla borator with Saint George's School of English
Collaborator with Saint Matthew's School of English
Court Expert with the Highest Court and the Supreme Court of Justice of Argentina
Act ive Member of the Association of Translators CTPCBA
Online Teacher of SPANISH AND ENGLISH for FIRST STEP (www.firststepargentina.com.ar ) since 1998 to present date.
Spanish & English Language Course developer for FIRST STEP ARGENTINA
&ldq uo;Court Interpreter Course.”
Experience: 15 years
Do You want to learn Spanish and major with the best?
- YOU want to learn Spanish… WE want to teach you...!
- You will learn HOW TO…
- Express yourself in different situations
- Interchange contact details with others
- Talk about your family, people and favourite things
- Talk about places you know
- Acquire useful vocabulary for work
- Ask and give directions
- Conjugate verbs
- Talk about future plans
- Order food and drinks in a restaurant
- Make predictions & excuses
- Write your own CV or Cover Letter
- Talk with friends, colleagues either in person or over the phone
- Write letters, e-mails, memos, your own resumé
- Describe how you feel
- Talk about future possibilities or imaginary situations
- Emphasize Feelings & opinions
- Talk about how long you have done things or will be doing things by using compound verbs
- Make deductions
- Express obligation or prohibition
- Describe people, places & things
- Suggest solutions to problems
- Make comparisons
- Use grammar structures
- Speak over the phone
- Handle prepositions, conjunctions, set phrases, verbs, expressions, proverbs
- HOW will you learn?
- By means of Newspaper Articles, Magazines, the Internet, Text Books, Audio Tapes, Videos, Phone calls, one-on-one practice with our tutors
- HOW much will I pay for each course?
- It all depends on the type of course you wish to sign up for, since our rates adapt to all needs
- Are text books included in the enrolment fee?
- We count on a photocopiable version of our own tailor-made Spanish course, which is free, though we highly recommend our students to purchase the original version of the text book they will be dealing with in class
- When can I have lessons with you?
- You can arrange as many lessons as you wish, any time you want to, though we strongly advise you to sign up for private lessons lasting 3 hours each
- Can I make an appointment prior to enrolling for the Spanish lessons so as to deepen into your study program?
- You will surely have to hold an interview in order for us to get to know what your needs and expectations are, since all the lessons are tailor-made.
- How can I pay?
- You can pay in cash, by cheque or by credit card.
- When can I get started?
- Get started whenever you desire. It’s your call!!!
- Spanish lessons are lectured during the whole week either in person or online. We stick to your goals!
Just tell us what you need. We plan it out for you! It’s as simple as having a glass of water!
Our classes are all tailor-made!
All you need is to sign up for our courses, we will teach you the rest.
FIRST STEP ARGENTINA has been in the market striking fierce competition since 1998 and we can tell you for granted we have definitely made it throughout the process. It was hard back in the beginning in 1998, but we achieved our main goal: that of teaching our students how to speak real Spanish by not making fun of them and by adapting ourselves to their goals.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO PASSING OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE DOWN TO OUR GENERATION OF STUDENTS!!!
And now... It is thanks to the advancements made in technology that we are able to get closer to you via the Internet!
Don't miss our online classes!!! Our own Videoconferencing software will definitely bring us closer and make things easier for you!!!
Hey, by the way, before we welcome you into our pool of students, you'll have to sit for a mock test, just to make sure of your level and to make sure we will both make the most of our online lessons in a 100%.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for our lessons today!
Try us the first time for free!!!