Learn Conversational English With An American English Teacher! :: www.eslandus.com ::
- Masters Degree in Global and International Education
- BA in Communications and Management
- 6 years teaching experience
- 2 years private tutoring experience
- TELF certified
- TELF-C certified
Experience: 6 years
Hello! My name is Claire, and I'm from Ohio, USA.
I'm an experienced classroom teacher and tutor with six years of experience. I have a Masters degree in Education and am TEFL and TEFL-C certified.
Check out my website for more information: www.eslandus.com
METHOD & FOCUS
I believe that the best learning takes place when students feel relaxed and engaged. I focus on making my lessons relevant and personalized. I love teaching conversation and focus on creating individualized lessons that suit your needs and preferences.
Add me on skype (cgerdsen) and let's get started today!
We can focus on....
1. Conversational English: Slang / Pronunciation / Idioms
2. Proofreading and Editing: Essays / Letters / Proposals
3. ESP (English for a Specific Purpose): Travel / Holidays / Job Interviews
4. Presentations: Persuasive / Informational / Opinion
EXPERIENCE & CONTACT INFORMATION
I spent the past 5 years in Asia and the Middle East teaching learners of all ages. I have a Masters degree in International Education and am working on a second Masters degree in Instructional Design. I also have 2 TEFL certifications, and a BA in Communications and Management.
To schedule a lesson, please send me a message via BuddySchool or Skype (cgerdsen), and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
** In the case of student absence, the teacher will wait for 10 minutes from the initial lesson time.