Masters of Science in Education, Statue University of New York Buffalo (international Program), December 2012, 3.96 GPA
Bachelors of Journalism and Public Communications, Univeristy of Alaska, Anchorage, December 2002, 3.4 GPA
120 hour TESOL Certification, AMerican TESOL Institute, December 2008
Thai Cultural Training Course, December 2008
Experience: 5 years
Want to speak like an American actor or actress?
Learn from an experienced ESL teacher who lives in sunny California! I was born and educated in the USA an as ESL American English Teacher and Personal ESL Trainer.
I speak American English clearly with no regional accent or characteristics. I also have a good working knowledge of Spanish!
350 Individual private online lessons since 15 January 2008
99.87% Positive Feedback
23 Online students in 5 countries around the world!
*****Please note how much lessons cost:
Students: 45 minutes / 15.00 USD ..... private individual lesson
EU students: 60 minutes / 14.00 EUR .............private individual lesson
***NOTE: Students living in the UK, Switzerland, and the following 16 EU zone countries are requested to pay for their lessons in EUR: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
Hollywood English provides the following online English language services:
1. American English Conversation lessons (offering an individualized learning program) that encourages and gives the student an opportunity to use the English they have already learned by working on vocabulary expansion, sentence structure, and pronunciation.
2. Business English lessons: Correcting grammar and pronunciation - Role playing business situations -Telephone English - Editing business emails or letters - Practice writing, reading, and delivering presentations - Help writing proposals
3. Job interview preparation; Video Conference and Telephone Job interviews; Graduate and Private School interview preparation including PowerPoint or Slide Presentations.
4. ESP (English for Special Purposes) which means helping students to successfully learn and use the English vocabulary relevant to the hotel, tourism and catering industries. There is also a course to teach and help students practice English for Medical purposes for doctor - patient, nurse - patient, and administrative situations.
5. Proofreading and editing essays, emails, letters, manuscripts, white papers, and proposals. Also translations from Italian-English-Italian.
For more information about me:
I can help you with natural conversation, pronunciation, grammar, phonics, sentence structure, and business acumen.
Depending on you existing level of English, I will customize your lessons to meet your needs.
Contact me to find out more details on promotions and referral packages.
Joshua Marks, MS of Education