|languages||English, Filipino, Japanese|
- A Licensed Nurse
- English Teacher at Unhoop Philippines Inc.
- Therapist at Sexy Solutions by Belo Medical Group
- Document Controller
- Studied Basic 1 Japanese Language at Asian Center for Foreign Language
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive and team player with good leadership ability and organizational skills
- High Initiative to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literate
- Results oriented
Experience: 1 years
One of the best ways to improve communication skills is to become familiar with the language by reading, building vocabulary, and discussing what you study in daily conversations. This enables to find out more and share about the student's personalities, interests, lifestyles, cultures, and families.
I've been teaching for a year now and as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher, it gave me an opportunity to interact and learn more about other cultures and even different age group. My goal as a teacher is to move student's understanding from little or no knowledge of English to a sufficient knowledge for them to interact, and often to live in an English speaking environment.
I want us to enjoy our lesson at the same time learn more about English. Let's learn together and let me help you all throughout the way :)
BuddySchool ID: jendpq