mathematics, physics and chemistry
EducationMaster of Science (M.S.), physical chemistry Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade 2006 - 2014 (expected)
Throughout my education, I have had a wide laboratory experience in
diverse fields, of which some include:
- Chemical kinetics: diverse research regarding the speed and course of chemical reactions.
- Biophysical chemistry: diagnosis of multiple sclerosis using NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance); examination of skin samples by EPR (electron paramagnetic resonance).
- Physical chemistry of macromolecules: polymerization.
- Electrochemistry: working with electrochemical cells and electrodes.
- Radiochemistry and nuclear chemistry: cobalt bomb.
- Environmental protection: soil, water and air analysis.
Experience: 8 years
I am a final- year student of physical chemistry at the University of Belgrade, Serbia. Throughout my education, I have had a wide laboratory experience in
diverse fields, of which some include: chemical kinetics, biophysical chemistry, physical chemistry of macromolecules, electrochemistry, radiochemistry and nuclear chemistry, as well as in environmental protection.
I have a 8-year experience in giving private lessons of physics, chemistry and mathematics to primary and secondary school students, as well as to University students.
I am a hard-working, patient, responsible and devoted person.
Feel free to contact me for:
- private lessons of physics, chemistry and mathematics
- solving problems in physics, chemistry or mathematics
- test writing
- scientific research