IT Business Analysis
84.00 USD /single lesson (180 min.)
Science / Technology
Tutor score: 0 What is the tutor score?
- Professional with 6+ yrs. experience of Business Analysis in BFS, DAM and E-Governance domains.
- Strong hold on business analysis skills - Requirement gathering, BRD, Use Cases and SRS preparation, testing life cycle, SDLC etc.
- Excellent communication skills, experienced in interacting with clients.
- Analyzing the raw data gathered from Business Users and thereby applying modeling tools (UML) and techniques to create meaningful results.
- Analyzing Business Requirement and Translating client requirement into Software Requirement Specification.
- Gathe rs customer needs and develops detailed business requirements.
- Partic ipates in the testing process, ensuring testing verifies the user requirement.
- Met with all developers and project stakeholders to lead a kickoff meeting. Defined and introduced the project, team members' roles, and key deliverables. Mapped out timelines, milestones, communication processes, question and answer session.
- Performed JAD sessions to collect requirements from the stakeholders.
- Follow ed SDLC concepts meticulously.
- Utiliz ed Quality Center and Jira for directing, tracking and outlining needs during a project SDLC.
- Developed User Manuals, Support Manuals, Process Manuals.
- Carried out training sessions for QA and Dev teams.
Experience: 6 years
A Business Analyst is a new-economy job in software industry, who acts as a liaison between business people and technology people ensuring smooth functioning of entire software development life cycle. Business Analysts are responsible for identifying business needs, requirements development and requirements management. Specifically, the Business Analyst understands, elicits, analyzes, validates, documents and communicates requirements. The Business Analyst is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solutions team.