English grammar/communication from A to Z* Business English
|languages||English, French, Italian, Lithuanian, Russian|
I've been studying English and French for two years, Business studies at the University of Vilnius. Participation in various English language camps.
Online course "Principles of Written English" 2.2x, 2.3x, The University of California, Berkeley College.
Experience: 2 years
Dear future students,
I am Margaret, young
and enthusiastic teacher of languages. As I am studying full-time both
English and French languages at the Institute of Foreign Languages and
part-time Management and Business Administration at the Faculty of
Economics at Vilnius University, I encounter the main tendencies in both
fields mentioned and how they are interconnected.
teaching online in December 2013 and since that time I have already
developed my own teaching methods which appeared very useful and helpful
to my current students.
My main focuses are the following ones:
- General English language course for beginners, intermediate and advanced language learners;
- IELTS and TOEFL preparation (especially speaking and writing);
- Business English (writing formal emails, reports, complaints and etc.,
constructing CVs, learning and practising Business English vocabulary);
- Russian language speaking course (checking pronunciation, giving tips and explanations of words and phrases);
- Lithuanian language beginner course (basics of the language).
I am sure that I can help with any problems which may arise learning
English, Russian or Lithuanian, do not hesitate to contact me!
Attention! Special offer! A pack of 10 lessons - 90 $ + one free 60 minutes lesson!