Let's Talk: English Speaking Fluency Program
I finished my Bachelor of Science Degree in 2004. I majored in Biology back then at The University of Santo Tomas. I am a Science instructor and also an EFL teacher at the same time.
I am a licensed professional teacher in the Philippines and I have been teaching English as a Foreign Language for over 7 years now. I have handled students of different nationalities; most of them are Koreans, Japanese and Chinese. I teach a wide range of learners from beginners to advanced and even learners of Business English.
Experience: 7 years
- Fun topics for everyday and any-day English conversation
- Classes are focused on strengthening oral fluency
- Improve performance and increase confidence in oral self-expression
- Learn through useful idioms and slang, phrasal verbs and expressions, phone language, and practical dialogues and role-plays
- Lessons combine topics, functions, pronunciation and grammar to ready the student for real-life communication
Every day and Any-day Vocabulary and Conversation
Students are prepared for daily dialogues through thematic units with subject-specific vocabulary, guided conversations, discussions, and role plays to provide varied opportunities to thoroughly practice the English language.
Conventional life situations such as telephone conversations, family life, buying an item, etc., are used to provide context for learning competencies.
Idioms and Phrasal Verbs
Idioms add color to language. One of the keys to fluency is the ability to understand casual expressions or idioms. English is full of idioms and phrasal verbs that are heard all the time in everyday conversations. Mastery of these expressions will lead to less awkward, less foreign sounding speech and help the students speak and understand English better.