|languages||Bantu (Other), English|
- I have a B.S. in Animal Science from Penn State University.
- I have 4 years experience as a tutor at the University level.
- After graduation in 2010, I traveled to Zambia, where I spent two years as an instructor of grade 8 students in a rural community school.
- In total, I have traveled to 16 countries and have experience speaking with people from many types of cultures and backgrounds.
- I am currently pursuing my M.A. in Sustainable Development and Policy from the University of Illinois.
Experience: 6 years
Do you understand English, but are not yet fluent while speaking? I can help you become a master of the English language! I have traveled to 16 countries, and in each country I worked with locals to improve their English language skills.
My lessons are for those experienced with the English language, but not yet fluent. For 1 hour, we will hold a friendly discussion where I will assess your knowledge and use of the English language. If you make mistakes along the way, I will correct you and explain the reasoning for specific grammar. No studying! No books! No homework! Just simple conversations!