Russian for various purposes
June 2013 — till now
Russian language tutor
Designing educational materials according to customers’ needs.
2. Conducting online language teaching sessions.
2012 — till now
1 year 4 months
English-and-Skype, online language school
Moscow , Russian Federation, www.english-and-skype.ru — Educational Institutions
1. Conducting general and business English lessons online for А1-С2 levels.
2. Designing and conducting job interview preparation sessions.
2012 — January 2014
1 year 6 months
Kiev, Ukraine, www.staff.ua/ — Educational Institutions
1. Conducted corporate general and business English lessons.
2. Assessed students' progress.
3. Reported on students' progress to the agency.
2010 — June 2012
1 year 10 months
Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University
Ni kolayev, Ukraine, www.chdu.edu.ua/ — Educational Institutions
1. Designed English language syllabus for first and second years (in cooperation).
2. Conducted English lessons (grammar, language practice and home reading).
3. Monitored first-year students and facilitated their adaptation.
4. Organised extracurricular activities.
5. Ushered and translated for foreign guests of the university.
2009 — May 2012
2 years 8 months
ABC Alternative Education Centre
Nikola yev, Ukraine — Educational Institutions
English and German teacher
1. Organised and conducted lessons for children and adults.
2. Maintained communication with parents.
3. Organised open day activities and holiday celebrations.
2009 — May 2012
3 years 4 months
Translator< p>1. English to Russian and English to Ukrainian bidirectional translations (memoQ environment)
Areas of specialisation: general, IT, medicine, metallurgy, telecommunications
2. Editing and proofreading. < p>Higher education
Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Nikolaev
Inst itute of Philology, MA (Hons) in Philology (English, German)
Prof essional development, courses
Process Approach in Teaching Foreign Languages
ABC Alternative Education Centre, Teaching (Certificate)
Conve rsational English
Micha el Gott International, Conversational English (Certificate)< p>Tests, examinations
Cert ificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
Univers ity of Cambridge, ESOL Examinations, English (Level C2)
Ukrainian — native
Russian — native
English — I am a fluent speaker of
Spanish — I read professional literature
German — I read professional literature
Italian — basic knowledge
Experience: 5 years
If you want or need to know Russian, I will be happy to lead you though all grammatical, pronunciational and cultural trials and traps on your way.
Abundant communication on relevant topics and grammatical principles stated and practiced as accessibly as it possibly can be done are my main rules.
Even if you are a total beginner, you will feel comfortable and relaxed as you will not be pushed through the language, but rather take and savor it in digestable chunks.
Do not hesitate to try and see yourself!