English Conversation- Business & Interview: CV, IT & Advertising (Native Speaker)
TESOL: Business English
TESOL: Computer Learning
Wall Street English Teaching Method - Shanghai China
Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California, USA.BS degree: Illustration Major / Fine Art Minor
EXTENSIVE GLOBAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
•20 years experience in UI / Web Design, Instructional Animation
•17 years of private tutoring, and teaching workshops at community centers in: English conversation, art, computer software and hardware. USA, Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, etc.
•Setting up Community Center English speaking art & cultural activities workshops, and training others to teach in Brazil and Indonesia.
•English Presentations about global culture, and art projects, at International French / Chinese School in Palo Alto, California, USA.
- working in IT, Advertising, UI & Web Design.
- Enterp rise level meetings with Engineers, Scientists, Programmers and Project Managers with different accents.
- I lived for years in the San Francisco Bay Area, California near famous Silicon Valley.
- Persua sive copywriting for foreign companies' products.
- Comm ercial Illustration Design training geared towards advertising.
Experience: 17 years
DISCOUNTS... pay for 3 classes, and get the 4th class free
CLASS BENEFITS... To be respected and effective in business, it's essential that your vocabulary and idioms are persuasive and appropriately formal or informal.
TUTORING FOCUS ... Professional and persuasive business vocabulary and interview preparation for the USA. You will do most of the talking so you can be more comfortable with conversation.
You can choose any topic per class:
- 10 powerful verbs for business and management
- Practice answering the top 10 interview questions
- Practice asking the interviewer questions
- Review how to improve your resume / CV
- Practice talking about your resume / CV
- Discuss life in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, or California.
- Better describe or advertise your products or services to English speakers
- Discuss business culture in California, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- General conversation about your lifestyle and favorite activities.
ABOUT ME... I'm a native English speaker from the USA. I have: a neutral accent, clear pronunciation and excellent grammar. I speak American English, but also know a lot of British English.
I love helping people develop skills to improve their lives!
I frequently travel and live abroad. I'm a creative artist, web designer and educator, working formally and informally around the world, in both high tech business and low tech rural environments.
See the "Experience" for more topics we could discuss.