Experience: 2 years
I completely agree with the saying 'Failing to plan is planning to fail'. I believe that nobody can achieve his goals without careful planning. Planing refers to the process of setting goals, developing strategies, and outling tasks and schedules to accomplish the goals. When you write your personal life plan, you will find that a lot of changes made to your lifestyle:
- You will appreciate the value and importance of the life,
- Your work effeciency will increase,
- You maintain high motivation,
- Both creativity an innovation will be encourged,
- Commitment will be gained, and
- You will become much satisfied and pleased.