Mathematics from Class 1 to Class 12
Bachelor of Sceience in Electronics Engineering.
Experience: 4 years
I am Electronics Engineering graduate and during my four year experience in tutoring i found out that the most important part in teaching mathematics is "developing concept" for a given topic. Lets have a fun learning new concepts and stregthen your mathematical skills.
- Factors, multiples, integer amounts and square roots for numbers
- Ordering decimals, fractions and integers
- Measurement terms
- Calculation of areas of trapezoids, parallelograms, triangles, prisms, etc
- Geometry -- Identifying, sketching a variety of shapes, Tesellation
- Algebraic equations
- Probability -- Design of surveys, organization of complex data
- Rational and irrational numbers
- Relationships between sets of numbers
- Complex numbers
- Pythagorean theorem
- Trigonometry -- Trigonometric ratios, equation of a circle, ellipse, etc.
- Quadratic equations
- Statistical experiments