English as a Second Language: Conversation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Composition, Listening, and Communication Skills
- 150 Hour TESOL/TEFL Course
- English Tutor: Online 2011-Present| Los Angeles, CA
- English Lecturer: Kasestsart University 2009-2010| Kamphaeng Saen, Thailand
- Certified English Tutor: Satit Kaset Secondary School 2009-2010| Kamphaeng Saen, Thailand
- English Tutor: Gonzaga-In-Florence 2007-2008| Florence, Italy
- English/Social Studies Tutor: Wilkes Elementary School 2006| Bainbridge Island, WA
- Gonzaga University: History and Political Science| 2005-2009
Experience: 10 years
I am from Seattle, WA but currently live in Los Angeles, CA. I have taught English at every level from Elementary to University over the last eight years. I enjoy working with students eager to improve their English skills, no matter what their proficiency level may be.
The subjects I teach and the speed in which I instruct is entirely up to the student. I offer a customized English Tutoring Program with one-on-one lessons tailored to meet individual student's needs.
I work with students of all ages and cover most aspects of the English language with conversation, grammar, vocabulary, composition, and listening being my strengths.
I am available most hours of the day and am willing to schedule specefic times to accommodate your schedule. I also offer one free 20-minute lesson to start.
Feel free to add me on skype and ask any questions you may have! Username: jlmathisen11