**TEFL tutor** English classes with MA grad and TEFL certified native teacher
BSc Social Sciences University of Glamorgan
MA International Journalism Cardiff University
TEFL Level 2 Cert Global English (ACTDEC accredited)
3 months at an international college in England, (taught 7-16yr old International students)
10 months at Womens charity (taught adult women)
3 years (part time) teaching private students
- businessmen/women, international students, school children, mothers
- developed lesson plans to suit ability and goals set
Experience: 4 years
Hello, my name is Holly and I am a native English speaker, I grew up in Wales and have been living in London for the last 3 years.
I have 4 years experience in teaching and training in English as a foreign language. I am TEFL certified as well as having an MA in journalism.
I have taught children, teenagers and adults of all nationalities, in England and Wales.
My experience so far has been acquired in language schools and through private tuition.
The first lesson is used as a needs analysis to establish the goals of the course and do a level test. If you are a beginner, don't worry, the test is just to assess your level moving forward.
I teach all 6 common levels: from total beginner to very advanced
I teach General English
I teach Academic English
I teach Business English, BEC and English for Job Interview Preparation
I teach Exam English (IELTS, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL...)
- I work on Pronunciation, Vocabulary building, Grammar and all 4 language skills (Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing).
- The content of each class can be more conversational or academic.
- We can build up your confidence, improve your pronunciation and set short- to medium-term objectives.
PRICES AND TIMETABLE:
Available Monday to Friday from 7pm-9pm
Available Saturday and Sunday from 9am
I really look forward to meeting you!