Psychology Coaching For Young People, Teenagers, Families & Children Specialising in ADHD
- NVQ 3 in Adult Training & Education from Oxford Brooks
- BAHons in Youth & Communities Studies From Oxford Brookes
- Master's degree in Education Psychology from University Of Bristol specialised in ADHD
- Have released two books on the subject and an online video course that I will offer to my clients for free.
- I specialise in ADHD including medication and neurology.
- Worked within schools and charities as pastoral carer
- Motivation, Self-Esteem & Confidence Coach Mentor with Young People
- I have worked with students ranging in ages from 5 - 25 years old.
- Helping deal with grief, anxiety, self-harm and depression.
- I have also worked with families and parents who are struggling with issues related to their children.
- ADHD and behavior change
- Motivation Focused Career Coaching for Young People
- Helping the individual to explore what their passions are.
- Building their motivation to get out there and leverage their innate talents.
Experience: 20 years
- To reach out to Young People, Teenagers, Families & Children.
- Building motivation and self-esteem through personal coaching.
My top priority is the well being of my clients and their families. I pride myself in providing the absolute highest quality of care .
My work is focused on helping children, adolescents and young adults with mood, anxiety and behavioural problems that may or may not be related to ADHD, ADD.
I have been involved in in working in pastoral care for over 20 years and have been involved in many different situations from teenage suicide to self-harm or grief. I have worked one-one or with families.