General English A1-C2
- Honours Arts Degree, 2:1 (First Division), University of Sunderland, 2005
- Crafting an Effective Writer: Tools of the trade (Fundamental English Writing), MT. San Jacinto College, 2014
- & nbsp;How to teach IETLS, University of Cambridge, 2011
- How to teach Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), University of Cambridge, 2014
- 120 Hour TEFL Certificate, LoveTEFL,&nb sp;2014
Experience: 10 years
I am a professional online English teacher and vocal coach. I have been teaching for many years in a number of settings; Online lessons, here at my studio and in the classroom. I am a native English speaker and certified to teach both the IELTS Exams and Cambridge English to the advanced level. I also hold a degree level teaching qualification from Trinity College London and have completed a 120 hour TEFL course. I have comprehensive knowledge of the IPA, Vocal Pedagogy and pronunciation in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. I am a big fan of English literature and as a classical singer my job is to interpret poetry and text written by some of the greatest English and European writers of the past 5 centuries. Teaching is my passion and I am focused on helping you achieve your goals.