Let's Get Excited to Learn Conversational English!
Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA, expected graduation- Summer 2016
Masters of Educational Psychology
Wilmington University, New Castle, DE, graduated - May 2014
Bachelors of Science in Behavioral Science
* Child Advocacy Certificate (Stewards of Children Training), Sept 2013- May 2014
* Delta Epsilon Rho Honor Society Member, May 2014
* Delta Alpha Pi Honors Society Member, November 2013
Un iversity of Delaware, Newark, DE, graduated - January 2009
Associates in Arts in General Studies
* Professional Telephone Answering Experience, Edico USA, Oct 2010- Sept 2011
* Featured in Magazine & Video Advertisements, Edico USA, May 2011
* Able to Type 55+ WPM with Excellent Computer Skills
* Mentor to Foreign Language Students, Edico USA, Oct 2010- Oct 2011
* Mentor to Hispanic Family- Assistance with homework, Library materials, Worksheets Jan- Apr 2009
* Mentor to Homeless- Devoted one Day per Week to the Homeless as a Confidant, Jan- May 2005
* Mock Missing Child Crisis Intervention Experience with the Dover, DE Police and DCPS, April 2014
* Stewards of Children Training, Sept 2013- May 2014
* Yearly Volunteer at St. John’s Church Oktoberfest Festival, Oct 2004- Present
September 2013 – May 2014
* Stewards of Children Training, New Castle, DE
* 15 Credit CAST Certification Program through the State of Delaware and Wilmington University
* To Prevent, Educate, and React Professionally to Child Abuse
* Participation with Police Department and Department of Child Protective Services
October 2010 – September 2011
* Edico USA, Dover, DE
* Phone English Teacher to Foreign Language Students
* Online classroom, Professional Multitasking Skills, Data Entry, Time Management Skills
* Dedication to Students through Emails, Skype, Use of Online Material
Experience: 1 years
Be confident in your Conversational American English. Learn grammar, phonics, pronunication, as well as more about America and American Culture. All lession plans are personalized and designed to work at your pace until you are where you want to be with your Phone English.
I will get to know your interests, and cater to your understanding and individual skill level. In your request for lessons, please include your email and Skype name.
Let's get excited to learn!