Pre Calculus/Calculus 1 English or spanish
10.00 USD /single lesson (40 min.)
Science / Math
Tutor score: 0 What is the tutor score?
- A native Central American studying Pre-Engineering at Keiser University.
- Fl uently speaks and teaches calculus in both English and Spanish.
- Has beeing tutoring Calculus at Keiser University Tutoring Center for 2 years having extenuating results with all of his students.
- Explanatio ns are made as simple as posible.
Experience: 2 years
Single Variable differential calculus and its applications in physics, as well as in reasoning and critical thinking problems.
- Graphing simple functions (linear and quadratic)
- Prooving equalities containing trgonometric functions and logarithms
- Solving quadratic equations by completing the square
- Graphing rational polynomual functions (Horizontal, vertical and oblique asymptotes)
- Inverse functions
- Prooving equalities containing trigonometric functions and logarithms.
Aside, the student can ask help in any other topic not included.
- Formal definition of derivatives
- Product rule
- Chain rule
- Quotient rule
- Logarithmic diferentiation
- Derivatives containing more than one rule.
- Applications of the derivative in physics
- Applications of the derivative in graphing
- Mean value Theorem
- L'Hospital's rule
- SImple Anti Derivative