Integral Calculus (Spanish/English)
20.00 USD /single lesson (60 min.)
Science / Math
Tutor score: 0 What is the tutor score?
- A native Central American studying Pre-Engineering at Keiser University.
- Fl uently speaks and teaches calculus in both English and Spanish.
- Has beeing tutoring Calculus at Keiser University Tutoring Center for 2 years having extenuating results with all of his students.
- Explanatio ns are made as simple as posible.
Experience: 2 years
Full single varible Integration course and applications in physics
- Introduction to Antiderivatives (Integrals)
- Area under curve
- Definite and undefinite integrals
- Substitution rule
- Fundamental theorem of calculus
- Region between curves
- Volume of solids of revolution (disk, shell and washer method)
- Integration by parts
- Partial fraction decomposition
- Trigonometric integrals
- Trigornometric Substitution in algebraic formulas.
- Improper integrals
- INtroduction to differential equations and Multiple integration