MA in Organizational Leadership from Regent University
MA in TESOL from Southern Illinois University @ Carbondale
BA in Interdisciplinary Studies from George Fox University
Experience: 20 years
The basic structure of these business English lessons will be the following:
1. Warm-up discussion about the them of the day.
2. Vocabulary activities related to the theme.
3. Read an article about the theme.
4. Vocabulary and grammar activities if relevant.
5. Discussion about the topic.
The main goals and objectives will be for you to learn vocabulary and to activate the vocabulary through speaking. Throughout the lesson, you will be asked questions about the topic that you can relate to your personal situation.
Language feedback will be provided throughout the lesson.