Learn English (Grammar, Conversation, Vocabularies, Pronunciation, Writing and Reading Comprehension)
Since 2012, I have taught, tutored, and coached ESL students in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Korea. I am especially fond of talking and learning other people’s culture and languages which is why I have grown to love teaching English.
I have handled International students ranging from beginning to advanced proficiency and from ages 4 to 65 years old.
My responsibility as a teacher is to prepare materials before classes, coach students if they will take an English exam such as TOEIC, Eiken, and other English tests.
* I can speak English fluently.
* I have two years of teaching experience in English
* I have coached students to pass their English examinations like IELTS and TOEIC
* I have handled over 500 classes with different kinds of students.
* I believe that learning a language shouldn't be costly. So, I offer an affordable yet productive, personalized and enjoyable online classes.
* I own a blogsite which has numerous English materials to choose from such as articles, books, videos, podcasts, and so much more.
* I have English books that you can borrow for FREE if you book 10 lessons with me.
Experience: 2 years
Hello! I'm so glad you're here.
My name is Chen and I have been an English Teacher for two years. I love teaching because it feels rewarding to be able to help others. I do very well teaching English from beginning to advance proficiency levels.
My goal is to help students learn English. To start, you will tell me your goals in studying English, then I will customize a lesson to fit your needs. I have numerous lesson materials that I can offer to help you learn. I can help students study from basic grammar to Business English. In addition, I have helped students pass their IELTS and TOEIC examinations.
To be an effective teacher, the method I prefer to use is a combination of Phonics, listening comprehension, and written composition with the focus on verbal communication. I enjoy using materials like articles, videos, picture books, audios, e-books, and other materials to make learning efficient and fun in the comfort of your own home.
In conducting online classes, students and I use a software known as SKYPE. If there is a need for an online classroom, I use a free virtual classroom like TWIDDLA. I also take pronunciation very seriously. To help students remember mispronounced words during class. I record the correct pronunciation that we studied during class using VOCAROO and send the audio file after the class.
If you want to study with me but you don't see a time slot available to you. Don't be shy and send me a message through skype or email and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Add me on skype to get a 15 min free trial lesson! Don't forget to indicate
"Buddy School" in your message.
I hope to see you online very soon!