Hi I am Venkat, working as a Database Architect from the last 10 years.
- Over 10+ years of extensive experience in data warehouse complete life cycle using SQL Server 2005/2008 and 2012 suite of products SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Conversant with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle involving Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
- Work ed on all phases of data warehouse development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation, and support.
- Worked on all phases of development of visualization reports tools using “TIBCO Spotfire” and “Tableau”.
- Strong experience in Designing BI solutions in TIBCO Spotfire (3.x/4.x/5.x), Expert in TIBCO Spotfire technology (3.x/4.x/5.x) - Client & Web player Extensive experience in creating dashboards to analyzing critical data to make better and smarter decisions.
- Very good hands on experience with all graphical visualizations in Spotfire client and having experience on Spotfire client key concepts (filtering scheme, Data on demand, property controls etc.)
- Having Experience using SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Integration Services (SSIS) in Data Warehousing Technologies.
- Extens ive working experience on SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS) and Report Builder.
- Good Exposure on Tableau and Spotfire tools to make Powerful in-memory analysis, predictive modeling and high visualization to make rapid exploration of data.
- Worked on SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS) by creating cubes and multi-dimensional models.
- Good Exposure on MDX Queries with SSAS.
- Strong leader with experience training developers and advising technical groups on ETL best practices.
- Extensive experience in creating several reports such as drill down reports, parameterized reports, linked reports, sub reports, Matrix Reports and Chart reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent in rendering reports, managing subscriptions, creating reports with report builder, report snapshot and report cache.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
Experience: 10 years
About meBring the power of data to every user in your organization
To fully benefit from the power of data, organizations need to make it easy for all users to get access to the right data, at the right time, so they can make more informed decisions, while also giving IT the tools to manage data access, quality and compliance. User expectations, however, are changing, and they are demanding self-service access to more types of data than ever before. A BI solution isn’t complete if it can’t pull in external data from a marketplace, or unstructured data from Hadoop, and easily combine it with existing enterprise data that may live on premises or in the cloud. Customers can build these modern BI solutions on-premises using SQL Server, SharePoint and Excel or simply subscribe to Power BI for Office 365 and let Microsoft manage the infrastructure for them, so they can focus on unlocking new insights.