biology,physics, chemistry,microbiology,pharmac eutical chemistry
|languages||Arabic, English, Hindi, Telugu|
1. Dealt with students from grades 5 to 12, (based on CBSE syllabus, India) for the following subjects: Maths (Grade 5 to 10), Science (Grade 5 to 12) & English (Grade 5 to 12).
2. Establishing friendly rapport with students.
3. Effective lesson planning
4. Imparting new concepts using self-explanatory figures or diagrams.
5. Regular practice of newly learnt formulas and concepts.
6. Assisted in teaching subjects at undergraduate level (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmaceutics)
Educati onal Background
1. Sept 2013- Sept 2015: (Jawaharlal nehru technical university - INDIA)
Masters in Pharmacy(analysis & QA)
2. June 2006 - August 2010
Bachelors In Pharmacy:(Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences - INDIA)
3. March 2005 AISSCE (Indian School Salalah, Oman)
Class 12: 87.0% (CBSE - Science stream)
4. March 2003 AISSE (Indian School Salalah, Oman)
Class 10: 88.4%
Experience: 2 years
Teaching & learning goes hand in hand. And if this needs to happen, the teacher must be talented & the student need to be creative & curious to grasp & learn more.
When I need to teach you all something, I must not teach you as a strict teacher but as a friend. This makes you feel free & comfortable to ask & share your difficulties in the same.
I have some simple teaching methods:
At first fresh & Happy mind....A tree is healthy only if the Bark is strong...That is, your base has to be strong.. And that is my responsibility..DO NOT WORRY..Just simple ways to remember tough things will be given.
I can speak fluent English.Hence feel free to ask..Even if it is a silly doubt it will be answered with no act of teasing or so.
NOT FEAR in your heart or mind is required..EVEN I WAS A STUDENT..I can understand and feel the difficulties of a student..So no fear only be free..To ask.
Yes an important note:Work to be done as allotted & on time with no delay..Everyday lessons must be gone through & if any doubt you can ask me ANYTIME ANYTIME!!!
Its my duty to make you all love your subject...& I am confident that I can do it with YOUR COOPERATION & GOD's HELP.
So dear students, your teacher is your best friend & I will prove it so.. Take good care of yourself..