Italian mother tongue speaker/teacher on Skype for English speakers!
I am currently enrolled at the University of Pavia, in the course of Medicine & Surgery English taught (Harvey course).
My highschool was Liceo Classico F.Cicognini-G.Rodari in Prato(PO), Tuscany.
The grammar school provided me the knowledge to teach italian grammar and literature, covering its root (latin, greek) and its etymology.
Experience: 2 years
I am Livio and I am an english-to-italian/italian-to-english translator.
At the moment I am enrolled in University of Pavia, in the course of Medicine & Surgery English taught.
My past working experencies include:
- Working with Google for the voice recognition program as a speaker
- Traslating a medical book "Farmaci chemioterapici" by Andrea Ferrigno, Mariapia Vairetti, Plinio Richelmi
- Helping Erasmus students with essays
- Teaching university students Italian
- Teaching activities, 1 hour long class covering grammar, vocabulary and conversation.
- Conversation class for advanced students
- Essay writing
- Italian literature classes.