10.00 USD /single lesson (50 min.)
Science / Programming / C
Tutor score: 0 What is the tutor score?
I am a software engineer(M.Tech) and now working with the multinational company. I want to share my knowledge with the students. I have 5 Years experience.
Experience: 5 years
- The C programming language is a structure oriented programming language, developed at Bell Laboratories in 1972 by Dennis Ritchie
- C programming language features were derived from an earlier language called “B” (Basic Combined Programming Language – BCPL)
- C language was invented for implementing UNIX operating system
- In 1978, Dennis Ritchie and Brian Kernighan published the first edition “The C Programming Language” and commonly known as K&R C
- In 1983, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) established a committee to provide a modern, comprehensive definition of C. The resulting definition, the ANSI standard, or “ANSI C”, was completed late 1988.