Learn American English Conversation / Business Communication
I graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelors of Business Administration. I am a certified TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) teacher. I have been teaching in Thailand for 2.6 years. I currently teach at a primary school, but I tutor privately throughout the week.
Ambassador Bilingual School August 2014- Present
- Teac h 3rd grade Science and Mathematics to bilingual students
- Create and execute lesson plans; manage classroom size of up to 31 international students
- Implement creative, hands-on learning experiences; foster relationships and rapport between international students and families
Chiang Mai Rajabhat University, International College Dece mber 2012 -July 2014
Business English Lecturer
in the International Business English department; built and managed the content and materials for 15 different courses and compiled 3 textbooks; created or modified most learning materials used in class
- Participated in foreign lecturer events and Thai cultural events; performed research and outreach activities for the University
- Taught 3 hour long lectures and managed classroom size of up to 60 International students daily
BEAM Education Foundation September 2013 - March 2014
Teacher&n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp;Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Taught GED preparation course to Burmese migrants and refugees; held English review classes to help reinforce materials learned in classes
- Prepared and created all lesson plans and material taught in class
Experience: 2 years
My name is Allie. I am an American who has lived in Thailand as an English teacher for almost three years. I taught at a University teaching English Conversation and Business English classes for a year and a half. I am young and easy to talk to! I try to make every student feel more confident.
Learning English conversation takes practice and effort! The more you speak English, the better your English conversation skills will be!
The best way to learn conversation is to start by speaking about something that interests you! We can discuss many different topics, and I can create lesson plans to your needs.
For conversation classes, we can:
- talk movies, music, pop culture, TED Talks, foods, sports, whatever you're interested in; we can also play speaking games
Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to study something specifically about business.