Forwards and Futures Contracts
|languages||Bengali, English, Hindi|
I have had a strong academic record right from the start. My proclivity to start teaching surfaced when some friends of my brother came to me for help with their curriculum. Since then I have been looking for ways to reach more people.
In terms of education, I hold the following :
i) Bachelor of Commerce(Honours)
ii) Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
iii) Level III Candidate of CFA (CFAI)
Experience: 2 years
This course will help you master A-Z of Forwards and Futures Contracts. It will be game changer for someone willing to understand how derivatives work.
60 minutes of taking this course will give you thorough understanding of what Futures and forwards.
This will entail the following :
1. Description about Forward Contracts
2. Valuation of a Forwards/Futures at intiation, during the life and at expiration
3. Interpret the price and value of a i) forward contract on a fixed income secuity ii) Forward rate agreement iii) Forward contract on Currency
4.Evaluating credit risk and evaluating how market value is a measure of exposure to a party in a forward contract
5. Difference between forwards and futures
6. Understanding of the conepts of Backwardation and contango.
7. Monetary and non monetary benefits of holding underlying assets
8. Calculation and interpretation of Treasury bond futures, Stock index futures and Currency futures
9. Pricing Eurodollar Futures
10. Creating Arbitrage Opportunities