|languages||English, German, Japanese, Russian|
Experience: 13 years
I am a professional linguist and teach German as well as English and Russian. My teaching experience is 13 years. I make relevant printouts and send them to students. These printouts are designed to help students concentrate on particular points of grammar and enable them to make their own sentences. Absolute beginners start off making very easy sentences. Once they are able to do it, they begin to make more complicated sentences. For example,
1. They read.
2. They read books.
3. They read books every day.
4. They read interesting books every day.
5. They read interesting books every day when they come from work.
6. They read interesting books every day when they come from work unless they are tired.
7. They read interesting books every day when they come from work unless they are very tired.
I also make printouts which guide students to speak about particular topics. Following these guidelines, students are able to tell about themselves, about their friends, about their jobs, what they think about a particular issue, etc. I also have been writing computer programs for learning foreign languages.