|languages||English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish|
June 2015-June 2016 - research stay: participation in the Visiting Scholar Program at Fordham Law School, the United States of America
January 2015-March 2015 - research stay: participation in the Visiting Scholar Program at the University of Crete, Greece
January 2015-January 2016 - research stay: participation in the Visiting Scholar Program at the Law Faculty of Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Košice, the Republic of Slovakia
2007-2014 - DOCTORAL THESIS IN COMPETITION LAW, TECHNOLOGY & ECONOMICS at the best law University in France - University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas in Paris: “The Efficiency Gains and Other Compensating Factors in European Merger Law” (703 pages) [in French]
- & nbsp; & nbsp; A legally exhaustive review of efficiency gains (20 years) in the concentrations control in the European Union that, to the best of my knowledge, has never been performed in the world
2 009-2010 - research stay at the Department of Economics, CERGE (Prague, Czech Republic): economics. Scholarship Marie Curie.
2008-2009 - MASTER 2 RESEARCH IN EUROPEAN STUDIES at the University SORBONNE Paris III (France): ECONOMICS, POLITICS, LAW. Concluded with a Master thesis in economic affairs (antitrust: technology and regulation economics) (87 pages) [in French]. Scholarship of Embassy of France Ile-de-France.
10.2006-02.2007 - European law studies at the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (bilateral exchange programme - scholarship: one of two students from Warsaw University)
- EU and French Competition Law [in French]
- EU Policies [in French]
2004-2 005 - law studies at the School of French and European Law of Warsaw University (in collaboration with the University of Poitiers, France)
2002-2007 - law studies at the best law university in Poland: the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University
- Entrance Examinations to the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University. Result: positive.
- Entrance Examinations to the second best law university in Poland: the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. Result: positive.
- Entrance Examinations to the best university in political science in Poland: the Faculty of Political Science of Warsaw University. Result: positive.
One-year scholarship of the Ministry of Education.
Law studies concluded with a Master thesis in European Competition Law, Technology, and Economics (155 pages).
ü ; 2005-2006 - scholarship: Erasmus law studies, Paris, France:
- European Economic Law [in French]
- EU Policies [in French]
- Philosophy of Law [in French]
- Globalization – Causes, Effects, Consequences [in French]
- Audiovisual Law [in French]
- Law of International Commerce [in French]
- Commercial Law [in French]
- Advanced Course in French Writing [in French]
- The United Kingdom – Questions of Identity, Questions of Current Events [in French]
v  ; Institutions and Political System in Italy [in Italian]
< p>v Theorie des Romans (Theory of a Novel) [in German]
v Course in the German Language [in French and German]
- THE HIGHEST AVERAGE OF GRADES DURING FIVE YEARS OF STUDIES, FOREIGN STUDIES IN FRANCE INCLUDED: grade average 5.0/5.0 (grade A, High Distinction) from all the examinations (the cumulative average of grades: 5.0):
2002-2003 - grade 5.0/5.0 (all the grades A, High Distinction)
2003-2004 - grade 5.0/5.0 (all the grades A, High Distinction)
2004-2005 - grade 5.0/5.0 (all the grades A, High Distinction)
2005-2006 - grade 5.0/5.0 (all the grades A, High Distinction)
2006-2007 - grade 5.0/5.0 (all the grades A, High Distinction)
2002 - finalist of the Olympiad of the Knowledge about Poland and the contemporary world (history and politics)
2001 - finalist of a contest about poet Kamil Cyprian Norwid
1997 - participation in the television knowledge programme (public television) “6 for 6”.
The domain represented: world’s geography.
1997-1998 - finalist in the Olympiad of chemistry;
&n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; finalist in the Olympiad of the Polish language and literature
1996-1997 - finalist in the Olympiad of biology
1995-1996 - finalist in the Olympiad of geography
Experience: 13 years
I am a lawyer (antitrust law and economics, IP) and an editor of the English and French language. I can edit papers in top peer-reviewed international journals, delivering services of the highest quality at a very good speed. Constant communication is possible and welcome. I would be also willingly an English, French, German tutor; the courses will specially constructed to fit your needs and requirements. We can contact on Skype on a daily basis. The course can be intensive or lighter, heavily researched and highly interesting. PhD student at the University Paris II Pantheon-Assas