Native English Speaker; TESOL Certified Teacher; Speaking/Conversation, Reading & Listening
Education & Qualifications:
My qualifications were completed in Australia and include:
of Arts in
* Cert ificate IV in TESOL
* Hospitality and Hospital Healthcare Occupational Workplace Health & Safety.
Additionally, I have over 15+ years working experience acros s several fields:
Hospitality & Tourism
* Hospital Health Administration
Experience: 4 years
Hello, my name is Clare. I am an Australian native English speaker. Currently, I am living and working as an English teacher in Mauritius.
Working as an online teacher provides the unique opportunity in being able to work individually with students from a wide variety of different cultures, ethnicities and social backgrounds in achieving their personal or professional English goals.
I am a positive, friendly, calm and patient teacher who understands the challenges with learning something new. When teaching, I try to make sure that the lesson content taught relates to everyday life, making it meaningful and practical for you to use immediately.
I have experience and enjoy interacting with guests, patients and clients from many varying ethnic backgrounds.
* Please book all lessons through Buddy School. This avoids any worries about time zone differences/changes and payment issues.
* Please book >24 hours in advance for a lesson. Please note my cancellation policy when doing so.
* To secure your preferred lesson day and time, book well in advance. Due to popular lesson times, you will not be automatically guaranteed the same day/time each time you decide to book a lesson.
* Lesson time available is 60 minutes (1 hour) in duration. Please be aware that I do not teach lessons less than 60 minutes or longer than 60 minutes.
* English Levels: Intermediate - Advanced
* Adult Lessons only.
* Everyday Casual Conversation (chat only)
* Focused Conversation (homework: vocabulary, grammar & pronunciation development)
* Reading (during lesson from selected text)
Resources & Materials:
All resources and materials are provided. If you have materials that you would like to use for lessons, please advise before the lesson to discuss.
Where do I start?
If you have completed placement testing and know your ESL Language level, please note this when making a booking.
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions! Good Luck on your journey in learning English! :-)