|languages||English, Hindi, Panjabi; Punjabi|
Bachelor of science (Hons) in chemistry, from SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE, New Delhi affiliated to Delhi University
§ Percentage: 80%
&nb sp; Scored 81.3%(PCMB) in Senior Secondary Education (2010) from Father Agnel School, CBSE Board.
Scored 88.5% in Secondary Education (2008) from Father Agnel School, CBSE Board
Experience: 3 years
- Been a FORMER RESERCHER for 1.5 years at IIT DELHI.
- Got Merit Certificate in Moral Values at School level.
- Awarded with Merit Certificate in academic excellence at School level.
- Got certificate of successful participation in 3rd National Cyber Olympiad at school level.
- Got certificate in paragraph and essay writing competitions at school level and college level.
- Attended 7th Indo Italian workshop on “Chemistry and biology of Antioxidants”
- Attended a conference on “Convergence of science and spirituality” organized by Institute for Science and Spirituality.
- Participated in national seminar on green chemistry organized by Sri venkateswara college and awarded 2nd position for the poster making competition on “Molecular Docking Assisted Design and Green Synthesis of Efficient Novel Functionalized Antimalarial Agents”.
- Participated in national seminar on innovative projects organized by Sri venkateswara college and awarded 1st position for the paper presentation competition on Purification and characterization of Cytochrome P450 from liver for the study of P450 interaction with putative anticancer drug molecules”.
- Been a online tutor and Subject matter expert for FUTOR, Expertminds.