Month/Y ear of passing
% of marks
B.E. – Electronics & Communications
B.V.B.College of Engineering,
Autonomous< p>June 2015
PreUn iversity Board
10th< p>Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,
- Mobile health application : This project's goal was to design a cost effective hardware with interface to android mobile and windows8 mainly for rural households. The application was developed on arduino using different sensors and Bluetooth module. We used eclipse software. It involved application design, development, testing and documentation. The project was spread across fifth and sixth semesters completely.
- PIC based Temperature Data Logger: The goal was to measure temperature record the value, plot the graph and analyze the data. It was developed using PIC microcontroller. I used mikro C for programming. It was completed in 30 days.
- ICI avoidance using cooperative technique: The goal was to allocate user as cell center and cell edge user, based on SINR and to allocate more resource to cell edge user based on his requirements, so as to decrease the inter cell intereference.
Co curricular & Extracurricular Activities:
- Worked as an intern at Schneider Electric on “Analysis of IAR C-RUN”.
- Have done the project in Techno Science on temperature data logger.
- Our project on e-Diagnosis has been published in Volume 3, Issue 4 June 2014 of International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System.
- Par ticipated in India Electronics & Semiconductor Association Superproj contest.
- Goo gle Student Ambassador from July 2013 to July 2014.
Global immersion in innovation and entrepreneurship which is BVB-UML student exchange program.
- Participate d in National Level Ramanujan Maths contest and secured second rank in zonal level.
- Was among the top 0.1% of successful candidates of AISSE in Mathematics and Social Science.
- Currently working under BVB-CTIE.
- Participat ed in Pleadis paper presentation.
- Partic ipated in the Microsoft Student Technical Service Lab Challenge.
- Participa ted in PUPA 2013.
- Events conducted under GSC
style="list-style-type: none;">Volunteered for
- g+ page contest   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ; online treasure hunt
- photography contest   ;   ;   ;   ;   ; INK live telecast
- skoogle workshop Ethical Hacking workshop
- Dart workshop
- Google cloud platform
- Google I/O conducted under Google Developer Group.
- Events conducted under ISTE Student chapter
- Tennis event
- Microcap workshop.
- Currently working as Event head of “Parijnyan”.
- Holder of NCC ‘B’ and ‘A’ Certificate.
- Camps attended in N.C.C
- National Integration Camp at Kondajji
- National Tracking Camp at Saputara
- Combined Annual Training Camp at Bangalore(twice)
- Attended National Adventure Programme of Scouts & Guides at Pachmarhi
- In Archery
- Represented Karnataka State in Nationals at Jaipur
- Represented NVS in SGFI at Imphal
- NVS Nationals at Thrissur won silver and bronze with overall silver
- Participated in State Olympics
Experience: 0 years
This subject called maths is the foundation for my life
The subject which is required to all the other subjects like physics,chemistry, accounting, etc.